Average 22 drafted with 9 in 1st
100 Very weak year after last years crop. Want a top one best to use either a #1 or #2 pick.
1.Chris Wormley Michigan 6053/297. also 5 tech DE 302 All academic, hard working captain productive 1st team Big 10 2X All Academic sort of a 3rd rd safe pick can become a solid but average NFL player 2nd
.2. Carlos Watkins Clemson 6035/312 w/ 10.38 hand and 33.5" arm. great 1st step upper body strength very good production 2nd rd early starter 2nd/3rd
3.Malik McDowell Michigan St junior 6'5 280 has quickness not much production occasionally flashes quickness sociology major lacks size at NT quickness at 3 tech..best as a 5 tech DE 2nd/3rd rd with real bust potential
4. Larry Ogunjobi Charlotte 6024, 304 lbs,
32.38-inch arm per pff, 19 total pressures, including four sacks, on
252 pass rushing
snaps and has a pass-rushing grade of 80.6. . Ogunjobi leads all
interior defenders with a run stop percentage of
17.1 percent and 32 defensive stops. Also, he is tied with Houston’s Ed
Oliver for the highest run defense grade with 90.2." Senior Bowl
double major in Computer Science and Biology .... has read the bible multiple times ... Charlotte is a long, long way from the NFL but has intelligence, speed and size to become a starter in 2/3 years 2nd/3rd...
5. Vincent Taylor Oklahoma st solid person bullish strong player with solid effort quickness
6'2 310 1st team Big 12 6.0 sacks and 12.0 TFL in 2016 2nd/3rd
6. Montravius Adams Auburn 6'4 310 better athlete then player flashed at Senior Bowl 43 tackles including 8½ for a loss with 4½ sacks. 3years solid but not great production in SEC maybe best as a backup but could start 4th wonderlic?
7.Jaleel Johnson Iowa 6027, 309 w/ 9.53" hand and 32.53" arm. 55 tackles 10 tfl and sacks as a senior Senior Bowl 7.5 solid person/smart thick trunk nice burst sheds blocks and can make tackles behind the scrimmage
recorded top speed in both practices at Senior Bowl for all DTs (18.5 & 19 mph) a steal after the 3rd rd
8.Elijah Qualls Washington DT/NT pff #9 ranked vs the run 3-4 not much pass rush 3rd rd
9.Davon Godchaux LSU 6'4 293 possible character issues domestic violence pf had him 67th best college players last year..top ranked pass rusher of all interior linemen 3rd rd
10. Caleb Brantley Florida 6'2 297 runs very well 9.5 tfl 2.5 sacks as a junior Named to the SEC First-Year Honor Roll.in 2016 59th best player in country per pff should test well at combine but lacks violent hands..gets tied up with G too often 31 tackles 9.5 tfl 2.5 sacks as a junior 4th rd with bust potential before arrested for punching a woman
11. Dalvin Tomlinson Alabama 6'3 312 stout vs run but can rush the passer NFL body type that often becomes solid but unspectacular starters in the NFL good Senior Bowl 4th/5th rd
12.Nazier Jones 6'5 295 A+ person 70 tackles as a senior 10 career pd 9.5 tfl as a senior lunch pail player
13. Ryan Glasglow Michigan 6'3 300 econ major all academic very strong at poa with some athleticism looks like a long time backup NT/DT NFL coaches will love him 5th/6th
14. DeAngelo Brown, DT, Louisville 6'0 1/2 320 pff 95th best player 86.9 run-def. grade, 5 defensive stops. in Shrine game Brown, who benched 315 pounds 21 times earlier this off season, bench presses a max of 515 pounds, squats 600 and hang cleans 325. solid backup NT/1 tech 5th/7th
15.Charles Walker Oklahoma 6'2 310 only played 4 games 2nd team Big 12 in 2015 very solid combine quit team to prepare for combine after last concussion real bust potential 4th/6th
16.. Tanzel Smart Tulane 6'1 296 uber productive 3 tech 18.5 tfl as a senior and 15 as a junior Senior and Shrine game little Engine that could motor...
17 UCLA DT Eddie Vanderdoes solid senior bowl
18 Stevie Tu'ikolovatu USC 6011 350 NT senior bowl huge run stuffer who can collapse the pocket starter for a 3-4 team
19 Grover Stewart DT/NT Albany St 6th/7th has a burst better athlete then football player likely overdrafted